This policy sets out the basis on which we Southborough Butcher will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site (www.southboroughbutchers.com) (“site”). MCKEWS Catering
We strive to embody best practice in good information governance and data protection, so we want to tell you that:
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner and our registration number is : ZA351127.
- The person responsible for data protection and compliance with the Data Protection Act is Judith Andrews, Data Protection Officer, and you can reach her on 0207 294 7599 or email@example.com.
- If you ever want to know what information we hold about you, you can ask for it (make a subject access request) using the contact details above.
- We are trained in the use and handling of personal information, and we keep all personal information safe, secure and up to date at all times.
- We will tell you what we would use your data for and give you an opportunity to control what we do with it. You can do this at any time, as often as you like. We will always respect your decision.
- We use personal information for the following reasons:
Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Notify you about changes to our service
Send newsletters from time to time
Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
To advise people about our services and invite them to take advantage of what we offer.
To administer our business and support those who work with us
To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
The kind of information we hold includes:
Name and contact details
Employer and job title
Goods and services provided
- We may also hold some sensitive classes of information such as gender, ethnicity, etc.
- We do not share the information we hold about people with anyone else. For example, we do not buy or sell mailing lists. However, we would disclose information on request to the Police or any other statutory authority or regulator who has a reasonable need for these data to effectively conduct their business e.g. criminal investigations.
- We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, for 12 months unless you choose to stay subscribed to our newsleter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.